Tilt Digital takes pride in maintaining good relationships with all of our clients, encouraging them to grow and nurture their website to evolve and expand.
We would recommend that you consider one of our reduced-rate maintenance packages, providing maximum return on your investment, whilst ensuring prioritised time slots or all future additions and assistance.
Choose Your 12 Month Package
Your new login details to our Support & Maintenance portal will be emailed to you once you have selected and signed up to one of the packages below.
- WordPress general assistance & support
- WordPress front end development
- WordPress software updates
- WordPress plugin updates / installation
- SEO analysis and reporting, suggestions and implementation
- SEO meta, Google tags, Search Console monitoring 404s, 301s
- Content entry / editing
- Bug fixing
- Critical issues *
- Design / layout general front end assistance
- Banners / featured post banners
- Design of new website templates
- Development of new website templates
- Design of emails / newsletters
- Image sourcing (images are charged separately at £25+vat)
- Image manipulation / management; eg. editing, resizing, uploading
- Social channel artwork production / supply
- Any print design
- Build & animation of HTML 5 banners / animated GIFs
- Speed or search engine spidering general assistance
- Installation or updating of any tracking codes; eg. Google Analytics, CRMs
- Removal of viruses / malware or addressing hacking issues
- Security patches and critical updates
What’s not included?
- Build of any new websites
- Build and testing of any email templates
- Branding / Logo design
- Any requested work is to be carried out Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.
- Minimum support time, per single request, is 15 minutes.
- Support hours can be rolled over to the next month, but not brought forward.
- Rolled over hours are capped at total of 2 months’ worth of hours per support package.
- *Critical issues are issues whereby
- The website is not accessible or
- A purchase cannot be made through the website
Terms & Conditions
By purchasing support and maintenance time with Tilt Media Ltd., you have retained Tilt Media Ltd. to proceed with web design and development services for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase and agree to the Terms & Conditions as set forth below.
- During this period, Tilt Media Ltd. agrees to devote (up to and including) the purchased amount of hours per month on assignments to be determined by you, the client. Work will typically be carried out at the offices of Tilt Media Ltd, as required.
- Priority and scheduling of support requests will be at the discretion of the client, should there be more than 1 request at any time.
- Any work will normally occur Monday to Friday (not including public holidays) between the hours of 9am to 5pm.
- We aim to acknowledge critical issues within 30 minutes, and act immediately to resolve the issue, and keep the client updated with progress as soon as possible thereafter.
- Any payment will be to Tilt Media Ltd. by Direct Debit, using GoCardless, at the rate purchased per month.
- Any retained hours not used in a month, may be rolled over and made available for subsequent months, up to a maximum of 2 months worth of support hours.
- Retained hours may not be brought forward.
- All hours must be used within the 12 month period. Payment for any unused hours will not be refundable.
- Support Packages cannot be downgraded during the 12 month contract
- Support Packages can be upgraded, however the 12 month period will start again on the new support package.
- Unused hours cannot be rolled over onto a new agreement.
- Individual requests may not exceed more than 2 months’ worth of your support package, unless agreed with Tilt Media Ltd.
- Upon submitting requests to Tilt Media Ltd., through our ticketing system, the work will be assessed and an estimate will be provided for:
- The duration of the request
- The date when the request is to be carried out
- On cancellation of this agreement, any outstanding monthly fees of the remainder of this agreement will be invoiced by Tilt Media Ltd. to you and payable within 30 days of cancellation – this rule is not applicable to the 25 hour package
- At the end of your 12 months agreement, we will automatically continue your support package for a further 12 months unless otherwise instructed. Should you wish to cancel your support package, we will require 30 days notice of cancellation.
- The 25 hour package includes a 3 month notice period. On written confirmation of cancellation of this package, Tilt Media Ltd will supply a further 3 months of support which will be billed via Direct Debit in the usual manner, and cancelled at the end of the 3 month period.
- If you fail to make any payment when due, and where we have performed in accordance with this agreement, we may suspend performance of any work until payment is received.
- Tilt Media Ltd. can cancel the agreement at any point with 30 days notice, and will issue a pro-rata refund for any fees paid that apply to the period following termination.
- Should there be any changes to these terms, you will be notified of those changes within 24hrs of the changes being made.
Get in touch.
We’re all about solving your digital challenges,
let’s get the conversation started.